JOIN OUR TEAM
SALES AGENTS: Vancouver, Calgary & Edmonton
About Tomato Wheels:
Tomato Wheels Lambrusco is a sparkling red wine—designed to be sipped chilled. We are leading the way in introducing high quality, well made, traditional Lambrusco to mainstream consumers in North America.
We are looking for talented people who are motivated and embrace creativity in a workplace where everyone feels valued and inspired. Tomato Wheels is all about creating a fun experience that incorporates happiness, tiny joys, and collaboration. Passion is key.
The sales agent position is a contract, commissioned based role. We are looking to fill roles in Edmonton, Calgary and Vancouver.
- Plan and execute a schedule of sales call on a pre-determined route (route schedule)
- Develop effective business relationships with assigned accounts
- Provide management with specific and current information on competitive activity, market challenges and merchandising opportunities.
- Work with suppliers representatives and managers in the field to promote products
- Service and improve the marketability of our products through shelf management, display position and frequency, concept selling and price point management
- Obtain feedback from accounts on effectiveness of consumer programming and report trends to management
- Negotiate display space at retail locations
- Continual development of industry, channel, and brand knowledge
- Track and manage sales funnel in a CRM system
Experience & Qualifications
- You have a full, unrestricted driver’s license
- You are available to work fulltime on a flexible schedule
- Post-secondary education is a bonus
- You have a passion for working with a diverse group of people and building relationships
- You are someone that is interested in learning about sales from the ground up
- You are not afraid to put in the work in order to grow and be successful!
- You are assertive and self-motivated, with demonstrable leadership skills
- You have the ability to take direction, while also possessing strong problem-solving skills
- You enjoy working independently, while being part of a fast-paced, team environment
- You have outstanding time management skills, coupled with the ability to coordinate and prioritize
- Previous customer service, merchandising, hospitality industry and/or sales experience is an asset
What You Can Expect
At Tomato Wheels we understand that our people are our most valuable asset. It is the passion and dedication of our teams that keep the company on top of the industry ladder.
- Enjoy the freedom and flexibility of a hybrid work structure that combines both remote and in-person work.
- Have fun: At the heart of everything we do at Tomato Wheels is a desire to have fun.
- Use your smarts: Our people use their quick thinking, expertise, and tenacity to always figure things out.
- Love for travel: We were founded by people who wanted to travel and want others to do the same. That passion is something you can’t miss in our people or service.
- Personal connections: We are founded on personal relationships.
- A career, not a job: We offer genuine opportunities for people to grow and evolve
- We back our people all the way: We are strongly committed to supporting every single employee in their professional and personal development.
- Giving Back: We support folks in the community who are facing food insecurity with our annual fundraiser called Nudes for Nood[le]s.