JOIN OUR TEAM.
POSTING CLOSED—THANK YOU FOR YOUR APPLICATIONS.
AN INTERNSHIP YOU DON'T EVEN NEED TO QUIT YOUR DAY JOB FOR.
About Tomato Wheels:
Tomato Wheels Lambrusco is a sparkling red wine—designed to be sipped chilled. We are leading the way in introducing high quality, well made, traditional Lambrusco to mainstream consumers in North America.
We are looking for talented people who are motivated and embrace creativity in a workplace where everyone feels valued and inspired. Tomato Wheels is all about creating a fun experience that incorporates happiness, tiny joys, and collaboration. Passion is key.
Our team is jet setting to Italy in April to visit our vineyard. We are looking for an experienced social media pro to join us as our Chief Intern Officer. The role is straight forward, capture content, eat too much pasta and sip Lambrusco all along the way.
About the Chief Intern Officer role:
- Reporting to: CEO
- Internship: 6 weeks total (5 weeks remote, 1 week in Italy)
- Hours: 8-10 hours per week pre and post Italy, (full time in Italy)
- Salary: A round trip to Italy, April 2023
Do you enjoy making social media content? Well, Tomato Wheels is looking for a social media pro to plan, capture and participate in a variety of content on our social channels. These include: Instagram, Facebook, TikTok and LinkedIn. As the Chief Intern Officer (CIO), you will be responsible for planning the social media strategy for the trip to Italy to increase our online presence and improve our marketing efforts. You will be working closely with the CEO and the Community Director.
We’ve got a pretty fun brand, and we want someone to help capture all the content that goes down as we visit our vineyard in Italy; bringing it online in a fun captivating way so our consumers can be part of the experience. We are looking for someone with a good sense of how social platforms operate, a natural ability to be creative (especially with TikTok videos).
A successful candidate will be able to generate fresh ideas, develop them into engaging narratives and deliver them in a clear, concise, approachable and fun tone! Candidates who have a dynamic personality, are able to think quickly on their feet and deliver compelling content will excel in this unique internship.
Duties and responsibilities:
The successful candidate will work with us for six weeks; 2 weeks to build out the social media strategy, 5-7 days in Italy, 3 weeks of post trip content delivery, measuring and monitoring.
- Build social media strategy
- Record video content for socials
- Edit and post video content for socials
- Measure the success of every post
- Stay up to date with the latest social media best practices and technologies
- Use a wide variety of tools and technologies
- Adhere to post-editing deadlines to prepare content for release
- Work with CEO on copy and scripting to ensure content is informative and appealing
- Eat pasta, drink Lambrusco—have too much fun!
- Experience with social media platforms (TikTok, Instagram, YouTube, etc.)
- Editing social content
- Great attitude and a big appetite!
Ready to apply? Follow both steps below:
1. Submit your CV to email@example.com by January 31, 2023.
2. Post an IG or TikTok by January 31, 2023 with a message that conveys that you “Drink Lambrusco—because you already know what’s good."
- Get creative, show off your skills. It does not need to be you in front of the camera.
- If posting to Instagram tag @TomatoWheels, if posting to TikTok tag @MoiraesofSun. Use the follow hashtag for both #DrinkLambrusco
Interviews to be conducted in February, and the Chief Intern Officer selected and announced by March 1, 2023.